DQLABS NIFT 2014 Simulation Test Series
Most Practical way of Cracking NIFT in one Attempt !!
DQLABS NIFT 2014 Simulation Test series gives you an opportunity to experience, answer and get first hand feedback on your performance in the simulated NIFT test, so that you can evalaute your performance and prepare thoroughly to crack NIFT in first attempt.
The first hand feedback given by practicing designers would help you understand how your answers fair compared to what is expected and how best you could improve your skills for the test. The questions in this NIFT simulation test will be set and the answers would be evaluated by practicing designers from NIFT, NID IIT’S and IISC.
1. To give NIFT Aspirants a feel of the type of questions generally asked in the NIFT
2. To help them gauge their performance in the test.
3. To help them prepare well and focus on honing skills generally evaluated in NIFT.
A new Simulation Test every Sunday untill NIFT 2014 (Rs 750 per test with detailed feedback)
1. Registration upon payment of the fees.
2. On the test day registered students will have to login to the website between 6 AM to 11 AM, download and print the question paper on A4 size sheets.
3. Answer the Question paper, Scan and send the jpeg images to email@example.com before 8 pm the same evening. (Note each jpeg image should be less than 100 KB)
4. The Papers will be evaluated and marks will be emailed to the respective students within 48 hours of submission.
5. Feedback on the student performance is posted to respective students email ids
1 Simulation Test + Marked evaluation + Feedback – Rs.750/- per person
Payment Options - To pay for the above courses you could
1. Pay online by credit or debit card by clicking on the "BUY NOW" button
2. Deposit a Cheque / Cash in any ICICI bank all over India, Cheques should be in favor of 'DQ Labs' Current Account number 025205001942, Account holder 'DQ Labs', Cox Town Branch, Bangalore.
3. For Internet banking, please use IFSC Code: ICIC0000252. Account Holder is 'DQ Labs', Cox Town Branch, Bangalore. Current Account number 025205001942
4. Mail us a Demand Draft / Cheque in favour of DQ Labs payable at Bangalore, Post all Demand Drafts / Cheques to the Bangalore address only which is given below.
After you have made a payment, call us or email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org) with your details below,
1. Student name
2. Parent's Name
3. Student's Date of Birth
4. Postal Address with pin code
5. Phone / contact number.
6. Date / Approximate date of answering your NATA test.
7. DD number and bank details or Bank Transaction ID or deposit details
8. Scanned passport size photograph of the student
Design Quotient Labs
No 408, 6th Main Road, Indiranagar Bangalore -560008
Phone: +91-9591001000, +91-9900006282, 080-40985645
Please read the FAQ's below to know the difference between a Marked Evaluation and Feedback.
Register Now to make full use of the test series.
FAQ's about this NIFT 2014 simulation test Series
Will this test compare my performance to students all over India ?
Yes your answers will be compared to students all over India and you will get a percentile ranking.
What is a percentile ranking ?
A percentile ranking is a relative ranking compared to the student who does best in the test, if your ranking is 87% that means you have done better than 86.9% of the total number of students that took the test.
How do I answer the test ?
The test will be up and running on our website ceed.dqlabs.in between 6 AM to 11 AM on the test date, you will have to download and print the test on a A4 size paper, answer on that paper, scan your answer sheets and email the scanned images in jpeg format to us before 8 PM on the same day, your answers will not be corrected if you email us your answer sheets after 8 PM that day.
Where do I have to email the scanned answer sheet ?
Your scanned answer sheet should be emailed to us in jpeg format to email@example.com each jpeg being not more than 100 KB, Note each sheet of yours will be one jpeg image.
How will I get my test scores ?
Your scores will be emailed to you about after 48 hours of receiving your answer paper submission.
What is the difference between Marked evaluation and Feedback ?
Marked Evaluation is just your score out of 100 and your percentile ranking all over India. you will also get your score per question.
Feedback is given by an practicing Industrial Desiger from NIFT, NID, IIT's and IISc on an individual bases to know how you have answered the test and how you could have answered it better. Know where you have gone wrong and how you could improve.
How do I register for the test ?
You will have to pay to register for the test and email us your details asked below to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the cost of the test ?
INR 750/- per test per person.